SchoolTube Ad-Free Process
When a SchoolTube user is covered by an ad-free plan, ads are removed on pages when the user is logged in. Examples:
- Teachers watching videos from their account, or working within their SchoolTube account, or when sharing SchoolTube from their accounts in the classroom (ex via a smartboard, projector, etc) can be done so ad-free.
- Students watching SchoolTube videos on their devices in school or at home can be done so ad-free.
- Parents can also create personal ad-free accounts for themselves or their students.
There are areas of SchoolTube that exist outside of the login environment, those pages continue to display ads regardless of ad-free status.
- Content Promotional Pages. Pages designed purely to promote SchoolTube, generate awareness for SchoolTube, content or themes, will still continue to show ads.
- YouTube Videos. Ads may still also be served on videos linked from YouTube.
- Newsletters & Video of the Day. Ads may appear on SchoolTube newsletters, Video of the Day emails, and other promotional notices. A unsubscribe link can be found at the bottom of all SchoolTube emails.
District & School-Level Ad-Free Plans
SchoolTube Ad-Free can be deployed at a single school, select schools, or multiple schools under a public K-12 district. School and district-level plans include other options for ad-free video sharing, such as ad-free video embeds, ad-free playlists, and ad-free channels.
That's right, for just $1/per student/year, your school or district can enjoy ad-free viewing on SchoolTube. A minimum $250 annual fee applies per school building. Plan fees are based on student enrollment with discounts above 5,000 students. School or district-level ad-free is best deployed in conjunction with a Single Sign-On integration.
Ad-free service can be initiated with the issuance of a PO# or credit card billing.
Get Started - Contact Us for school and district ad-free setup & billing.